Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get to the Studio?
You can reach our studio with the Metro line 1 or 5 (at the stations Merode or Thieffry), or by Tram 81 (at the stop Place St Pierre)
2. Which is our Doorbell?
The doorbell is Orsi Yoga Pilates. You enter and you come down. A new banner is coming soon.
3. My Class Pass is valid for which courses?
You can take any collective class between Yoga, Pilates, and Fitness.
4. What are the prices?
All our prices are available here. We also offer special prices for students and unemployed people. For more information, please contact us.
5. How to reserve a couse?
Buy online a class pass at the “prices” ( see above) and following that you can direct here: https://www.onthematstudio.be/schedule
6. Do you have a mobile application?
Yes, we do. You can also reserve and pay through the app. This is to download from the main homesite going down till the really bottom where you see our message “ Join us on mobile”
7. Where can I see the complete agenda?
You can find our agenda in our Home Page or through this link
8. Is the reservation mandatory?
Yes. Please reserve your class here: https://www.onthematstudio.be/schedule
9. What happens if you cannot reserve your class?
Reach out to me preferably with email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is that any offer for first timers?
Yes, you can buy a Trial Pass or Introduction Pass https://www.onthematstudio.be/pricing
11. What is introduction Pass?
Introduction Pass is a formula we have for first timers in the studio. You can try our collective classes for a reduced price within 1 month https://www.onthematstudio.be/pricing
12. What happens after I bought a Class Pass? Do I still need to reserve?
Yes. After you bought a Class Pass which you think fits your needs the best you still need to reserve your class. The system will automatically charge your Class Pass. https://www.onthematstudio.be/schedule
13. Are there Price and Validity differences between the different passes?
Yes. The more class you purchase the cheaper is your Class Pass. The prices are progressively going down. The most expensive if you do not engage and just always purchase a single/drop-in class. The validity of the Class Passes is also not the same. By entering this part of the homepage, you can see your price per unit depending on the Class Pass. Check the bottom line. https://www.onthematstudio.be/pricing
14. Can I check how many classes I have attended?
Yes, both at the homesite, both at the application you have the option to do that.
15. What is the language of the classes?
On demand it can be simultaneous English and French. For sure we have a lot of expats as we are at the European neighborhood.
16. What is the cancellation policy?
You must cancel 24 hours in advance. Pease visit terms and conditions and check your booking remainder. https://www.onthematstudio.be/terms-and-conditions
17. What is the reimbursement policy?
There is no reimbursement. Please visit terms and conditions and check your booking remainder.
18. What is the reschedule policy?
24 hours in advance. You shall do it in the system.